Applications for the 2018 Éxito! Institute and Internship are now open!!
Apply by 11:59 PM CST
Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Current doctoral students or those accepted into doctoral programs are not eligible.
- Minority Latino/Hispanic student in a master’s-level health program (with a minimum completion of that program’s first semester by June 2017) or a master’s-trained health professional.
- Good academic standing (minimum “B” average)
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
To be eligible for an Éxito! Internship you must:
- Apply for and be accepted to attend the Summer Institute.
- Be an alumnus of the Éxito! program.
For additional information regarding the Exito! program, please visit our FAQ section.
If you have further question email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Management System provided by WizeHive